Last Updated: 2/8/2020
By using the site saltygallery.com you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Salty Gallery is committed to protecting your privacy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDES:
Information collected when you visit the site or make a purchase including your name, your mailing address, email address, IP address and phone number. We do not collect your credit card number details as PayPal and Stripe payments cover the secure payment gateways of this site. You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose,
certain products and services may not be available to you.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Salty Gallery collects and uses your personal information to:
· process your transactions;
· provide customer service;
· perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
· to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related communications such as Care & Handling letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations; and
· we may also send you marketing emails to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. These marketing emails may come from Salty Gallery.
Personal information collected by Salty Gallery and its affiliates may be stored and processed in Australia or on the Stripe and PayPal database located in America. By providing us with your personal information and using our sites or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
CONSENT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
PERSONAL INFORMATION PREFERENCES
Salty Gallery respects your right to make choices about the use and disclosure of your personal information. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive marketing emails from us, please let us know by: (1) following the "unsubscribe" instructions included within each email communication; or (2) by email at email@example.com If you choose not to receive marketing emails, please be advised that you will continue to receive transnational or account communications and emails (e.g., confirmation emails and account balance statements).
We may link to websites, including those of our subsidiaries and third-party content providers, that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.